Position: AmeriCorps Vista Fellow
Description: Jewish Family Services is seeking a full-time AmeriCorps VISTA Fellow to join the Volunteer Engagement Team. A great opportunity for a recent college graduate or those looking for a career change.
AmeriCorps VISTA Fellows:
- Make a yearlong, full-time service commitment to JFS (July 2014-July 2015)
- Receive a modest living stipend
- Receive a $5,500 Education Award or $1500 cash stipend at the completion of the year of service
- Receive a healthcare plan
- Receive sick and personal days
AmeriCorps VISTA Fellows gain valuable skills and experience while making a meaningful impact on the community.
AmeriCorps VISTA Fellow will be selected by the end of May, so please contact Taly Yeyni, JFS Director of Volunteer Engagement at email@example.com or 913.730.1410 if you would like more information.