Position: Part-Time Child and Family Therapist
Description: Jewish Family Services is seeking a half-time (20 hours/week) licensed mental health clinician with demonstrated experience and expertise in providing evidence-based outpatient psychotherapy to children and their families. Must also have experience and capabilities in public speaking and leading community education events. KS Licensed Master’s level professional required. Dual MO license preferred.
• Provide evidence-based individual child and/or family psychotherapy
• Provide consultation to school and child development center
• Complete comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments and diagnostic formulation
• Develop individualized treatment plan with client participation and monitor admission, continued stay, and discharge criteria
• Effectively and consistently complete best-practices documentation of client progress and clinical interventions
• Present community education workshops
• Participate in weekly peer review meetings
• Provide after hours on-call coverage on a rotating basis
Please email cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or faxes please.