Hanukkah - is just around the corner and with your help JFS will provide gifts and gift cards to over 350 individuals, who would not be able to celebrate without your help.
If you want to help:
- Adopt a family or an individual and purchase gifts/gift cards for them with the help of the wish list they provide.
- Donate cash or gift cards for HyVee, Price Chopper, Hen House, Walmart and Target.
- Donate supplies, such as Hanukkah candles, dreidels, chocolate gelt and warm winter items for seniors – such as scarves, hats, gloves, etc.
- Deliver the presents to the families!
- Wrap the presents at the community wrapping party on Monday, December 8th from 5:30-7:30pm.
To get involved with the Hanukkah Adopt-a-Family program, contact Taly Friedman at 913-730-1445 or email@example.com. If you want to help, but your time is limited, financial support is critical to this program, and you can donate here.
The Hanukkah program and our other holiday projects would not be possible without the dedication of our volunteers and supporters. There are many opportunities to make a very real difference to Jewish families in need in our community. Our volunteers tell us how rewarding and gratifying it is to know that their volunteer work is making a concrete difference. Visit our volunteer page to learn how to get involved.