“Job search strategies” is one of the many classes offered by Career Skills & Connections. In this workshop there are three objectives:
- 1) To gain further insight into how well you are taking care of your personal needs and professional skills and how it impacts your job search and ultimate landing.
- 2) To gain further awareness of how you manage your time in order to achieve your goals.
- 3) To provide you with tools to assist with organizing your day-to-day job search.
In this class, along with many of the other classes offered weekly at CSC, you can learn valuable skills to help you find the job of your dreams.
Here are Job Search Predictions from the experts that offer valuable insights. The CSC team keeps up with the latest trends in job search strategies: careersherpa.net/31-experts-share-predictions
- Skilled Trades are on the Rise.
- There are increasing opportunities for earning money on the side.
- The ABC’s of a job search include “Avoid Being Complacent.”
- Learn a new skill or build on one of your already established strengths. Never stop learning!
- Companies are sharing their culture online to draw recruits.
To find out more CSC job search information, see the website: www.jfskc.org/services/career-skills-and-connections/
There are other job search classes available. To register and meet with a Career Coach, contact email@example.com or 913-730-1449.