Reliable transportation, door-to-door
- JET Express provides members with safe, door-to-door transportation.
- Uses volunteer drivers to provide one-way and round-trip rides.
- Keeps older adults in our community moving!
Who can ride with JET Express?
- 60 years of age and older
- Without readily available transportation
- Non-wheelchair bound (if they can get into the car and have their wheelchair put into the trunk, that’s acceptable)
How JET Express works
- JET Express rides are $5 each way
- Rides must be scheduled 5 business days in advance
- We have a 30-mile round trip limit per ride
- We try to provide up to two round trip rides per week
- Rides are available Sunday-Thursday, 8:00am-9:00pm; and Friday-Saturday, 8:00am-10:00 pm
- Rides can be used for medical appointments, going to the hairdresser, the grocery store, a bridge game – anything that helps older adults with the activities of daily living.
JET Express Plus delivers more
If you or someone you know need same-day transportation, JET Express Plus guarantees a ride with a JFS staff member.
- Provides rides in a comfortable minivan
- Provides rides by a friendly JFS staff member
- Allows you to schedule same-day medical appointments
- Rides can be scheduled Monday – Friday from 8:00am-9:00pm, and Saturdays and Sundays dependent on driver availability
- JET Express Plus rides are $15 each way
No longer use your vehicle? Donate it to JFS!
More information about vehicle donations can be found on our website or call our Development Director at 913-327-8299.