Kesher means connection.
KesherKC connects people with services and resources for a more secure future. Centered around the food pantry, on-site social workers assist people challenged with food, housing, employment, and financial insecurity.
How We Can Help
KesherKC connects people with a range of resources:
• Food pantries in Kansas & Missouri, by appointment and convenient to your schedule
• A social worker provides one-on-one support to help you and your family reach goals and plan for a better future
• Housing support and referrals
• Assistance with applications for public benefits
• Educational workshops, including nutrition classes and financial management workshops
• Community referrals to best support you and your family
KesherKC Mobile is an exciting new JFS initiative that takes our successful KesherKC program out into the community into underserved areas. Food insecurity in the Kansas City area affects almost 1 in 5 families and with KesherKC Mobile, JFS will go to partner and community sites to make it easier for these families to access vital resources.
Learn more about KesherKC Mobile and find a mobile event near you here.
If you need assistance, call JFS Navigator at 913-327-8250 or email email@example.com. All services are by appointment. All information is kept private and confidential.
“Without JFS, I would have slipped through the cracks, continuing a free-fall in financial and emotional ruin.” – a KesherKC Client
Ask about the JFS Resource Center for community resources and referrals for GED/ESL, medical, dental, clothing, housing, utilities, transportation, and more!