Kesher KC connects people with services and resources for a more secure future. Centered around the food pantry, on-site social workers assist people challenged with food, housing, employment, and financial insecurity.
How We Can Help
Kesher KC connects people with a range of resources:
• Food pantries in Kansas & Missouri, by appointment and convenient to your schedule
• A social worker provides one-on-one support to help you and your family reach goals and plan for a better future
• Housing support and referrals
• Assistance with applications for public benefits
• Educational workshops, including nutrition classes and financial management workshops
• Community referrals to best support you and your family
If you need assistance, call JFS Navigator at 913-327-8250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All services are by appointment. All information is kept private and confidential.
“Without JFS, I would have slipped through the cracks, continuing a free-fall in financial and emotional ruin.” – a Kesher KC Client
Ask about the JFS Resource Center for community resources and referrals for GED/ESL, medical, dental, clothing, housing, utilities, transportation, and more!