Two ways to participate:
1) Grocery Store Scavenger Hunt, on your schedule
• JFS provides you with clues to find the pantry’s most needed items.
• Search for those items when it’s convenient for you at the grocery store of your choice.
• Bring items to the event on Sunday, October 29th or drop them by a JFS Food Pantry location. *
*You can still be a hunger hero and participate in the scavenger hunt even if you aren’t able to join the fun on October 29th! Continue to the RSVP link to receive the scavenger hunt clues and details.
2) JFS Brookside Community Event, October 29
Join others in your community on Sunday, October 29th between 3-4:30pm for a fun afternoon of…
• Sorting and stocking your scavenger hunt items at the JFS Food Pantry.
• JFS Brookside Food Pantry Tours.
• Family friendly arts & crafts.
• Socializing and nosh!
RSVP by Monday, October 23, using this Google Doc link.
Questions? Contact Taly Friedman at email@example.com.