Let’s add a little sunshine to the JFS Passover deliveries this year.
JFS is getting packages ready to go to 115 families this year for Passover. Share your good wishes by including a personal note of goodwill. This is a great opportunity to get the kids involved in a volunteer project.
- Use a 9” by 12” piece of construction paper and fold in half. The card can be created horizontally or vertically.
- Use large block print so it is easy for older adults to read.
- On the front, please write “Thinking of You” or “Hope you are doing well” and draw pictures, make a collage or provide some sort of artwork.
- Inside the card, write a simple greeting or poem.
- Optional, sign the back of the card by printing the first name only and if you would like, the age of the card maker.
- Most importantly, take your time and make the cards thoughtful and personal.
What to do once the cards are done:
- Drop off cards in JFS bins labeled Sunshine cards, by Monday, April 6, at the front entrance of the J (E-mail email@example.com to confirm that the offices are open and to notify that you will be dropping off)
- We encourage volunteers to include stamps that will be used to mail the cards to the recipients.
- Include a card filled out from the PDF below to let us know who you are.
Here are the instructions in PDF To Print: JFS Sunshine Card Form