JFS in partnership with the Kansas City Public Library and the Greater Kansas City Mental Health Coalition offer weekly Happiness Habits
Start the new year with a weekly habit that brings happiness!
The Happiness Habits Wellness Series is a free, virtual half-hour program at 3 p.m. Mondays.
As we face ever changing uncertainty in our daily lives, we know there are habits that foster happiness regardless of our circumstances. Join us as we start our week developing simple habits for greater happiness based on experts in the field.
Register to receive a link to this online event.
Happiness Habits Topics
- Jan. 11: Happiness through Generosity
- Jan. 18: MLK: OFFICES CLOSED
- Jan. 25: Organization & Happiness
- Feb. 1: Happiness through Relationships & Mentoring
- Feb. 8: Self-Acceptance for Happiness Habits
- Feb. 15: PRESIDENT’S DAY OFFICES CLOSED
- Feb. 22: Joyful Movements that bring Happiness
- March 1: Happiness & Boundaries
- March 8: Traditions that create Happiness
- March 15: Media Intakes impact on Happiness
- March 22: How Games can create Happiness
- March 29: Finding Happiness Outside
The program is open to anyone, but registration is required through the library’s website.
In addition, JFS has a team of trained therapists and clinicians who can work with all ages and helping guide people through mental health conditions, behavioral health problems, relationship challenges, and aging issues. With the current COVID-19 situation, counselors are able to meet with clients via phone or Zoom. JFS offers a sliding scale with confidential financial assistance available. Whether it is a one-time visit or a need for ongoing support, JFS can help.