JFS, in partnership with the Kansas City Public Library and the Greater Kansas City Mental Health Coalition, offers weekly Happiness Habits
Start your week with a habit that brings happiness!
The Happiness Habits Wellness Series is a free, virtual half-hour program at 3 p.m. Mondays.
As we face ever-changing uncertainty in our daily lives, we know some habits foster happiness regardless of our circumstances. Join us as we start our week developing simple habits for greater happiness based on experts in the field.
Register to receive a link to this online event.
Happiness Habits Topics
- March 8: Happiness through Traditions
- March 15: Media’s Impact on Happiness
- March 22: Impact of games on Happiness
- March 29: Finding Happiness in the Spring
- April 5: Happiness with our Pets/Animals
- April 12: Physical & Mental Health’s impact on Happiness
- April 19: Happiness through Mindfulness
- April 26: YOUR Happiness
The program is open to anyone, but registration is required through the library’s website.
In addition, JFS has a team of trained therapists and clinicians who can work with all ages and helping guide people through mental health conditions, behavioral health problems, relationship challenges, and aging issues. With the current COVID-19 situation, counselors are able to meet with clients via phone or Zoom. JFS offers a sliding scale with confidential financial assistance available. Whether it is a one-time visit or a need for ongoing support, JFS can help.