Imagine having to choose between getting food or toilet paper when your family needs both.
Did you know that toilet paper and hygiene items are not covered under SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)? For many families, receiving even a single roll of toilet paper can mean one less expense they have to worry about on a tight budget.
Want to help JFS Wipe Out this problem? See below for how you can help!
How to Help:
Join Us for Summer Fun and Bring Your Toilet Paper Donation
JFS will host an Open House from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m, on Thursday, June 16th at our Brookside East office. Come take a look at all the services we provide and meet our amazing team.
JFS Brookside East
425 E. 63rd Street
Kansas City, MO 64110
We’ll have ice cream, custom JFS popcorn, and music in our parking lot to celebrate seeing you after so long! Come enjoy the festive atmosphere and see our TP architectural wonder, built by our friends at BRR Architecture.
Host a Wipe Out Drive This Summer
JFS is asking camps, swim teams, individuals, businesses, organizations, schools, youth groups, and neighborhoods to help us Wipe Out our need to purchase toilet paper.
We need YOUR help!
Gather your team: Coordinate a drive at your workplace, school, or club – or recruit family, friends, and neighbors.
Start collecting: Donate packages of toilet paper. We will even bring barrels!
Weigh-in: Schedule a pick-up or bring your donations to JFS in Brookside or Overland Park for a “weigh-in.”
Host a virtual Wipe Out event: Encourage your group to purchase TP from JFS Food Pantry Wish List at Amazon. Order through Amazon Smile and 5 percent of your purchase will be given back to JFS – a double win!
Don’t have time to do a drive or drop off toilet paper? Donate Now and We’ve Got You Covered!
- $5 will provide 50 rolls of toilet paper for pantry guests.
- $25 provides toilet paper for a family of 4 for a year
- $50 underwrites one week’s worth of paper towels distributed by the JFS pantry
- $100 covers a month’s worth of baby wipes for the JFS pantry (JFS provides baby wipes for all the “special bottoms” – babies in diapers and people dealing with incontinence)
- $100 sponsors one week of toilet paper distribution for the JFS pantry
- $400 sponsors one month of toilet paper or paper towel distribution for the JFS pantry
JFS supports and strengthens lives throughout Greater Kansas City. We provide essential human services for people facing challenges in everyday life or times of crisis — regardless of faith, age, culture or lifestyle.