JFS Ambassadors is in its second year of connecting young adults with meaningful philanthropic and leadership experiences. A five session interactive series, Ambassadors inspires young adults to be ambassadors in KC through hands-on service, connections to successful philanthropists and leadership development opportunities.
Join a group of like-minded peers for an exciting leadership and networking opportunity. Applications are now available.
Complete an application for consideration by Friday, February 10, 2017. Applicants will be notified of acceptance by February 17.
2017 Session Dates
- February 28, Session #1: Get a taste of JFS at the newly opened Brookside East space and connect with like-minded peers and lay leaders.
- March 14, Session #2: Put yourself in the shoes of JFS Food Pantry clients on a grocery shopping experience.
- April 4, Session #3: Get hands-on with a service project to benefit our community of bubbies and zadies.
- April 25, Session #4: 9-1-1 We have an emergency…from mental health to refugees, how we collectively respond and advocate in times of need.
- May 9, Session #5: Celebration and what’s next? (Located at a local philanthropist’s home)
- JFS Ambassadors will meet around the KC metro on Tuesdays, from 6-8pm on: